Job Advertising Policy
Advertisements for jobs will be accepted on the following policy:
Request to Jobs Advertisers / Employers / Recruiters
- All job advertisements are reviewed and approved by a Aarknet staff before it can go live.
- Aarknet reserves the right to edit any job advertisement as it feels appropriate.
- Incomplete, dummy or test advertisements will be rejected.
- Job advertisements must not contain any email, website link or contact numbers. Such information should only be provided in appropriate field provided by the Aarknet's system. If an advertisement includes any of these, Aarknet may, at its sole discretion, edit the job advertisement or disapprove it from publishing on the website.
- The ONLY acceptable method to apply for a job advertised on Aarknet is through the Apply For this Job button that appears on the job detail page on Aarknet. Any other method to apply will be deleted from the job advertisement.
- One job advertisement can only contain details of one particular vacancy. Job advertisements containing more than one type of vacancy will not be approved.
- Any job advertisement trying to promote anything other than a job vacancy will not be approved.
- We take our job seekers very seriously, and we have in the past removed job advertisements and employers upon receiving complaints from the job seekers.
- Aarknet has devised various methods to authenticate the vacancies and the employers. If, in its sole discretion, Aarknet finds any job vacancy or employer of suspicious nature, Aarknet reserves the right to remove the job advertisement as well as block the employer's account.
- There is no restriction on the length of content in the Job Description field as long as it is fair-use of the facility. You are encouraged to provide maxmimum details about the job vacancy in this area, such as Job Description, Minimum Requirements, Reporting lines, Functional Responsibilities, Deliverables, Travel involved, any physical or legal requirements, and so forth.
- The Job Title field should only contain the title of the job. The only exception to this rule is when several job advertisements are being published with same job title but for different locations in the same country, for example "Sales Manager - Dubai", "Sales Manager - Abu Dhabi", and so forth.
- While the job description area does allow you to use different fonts, colors and sizes, you are requested to make minimum use of such formatting and maintain certain level of aesthetics in the advertisements.
- Please do NOT use all CAPITAL letters in any of the fields.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and contact Aarknet within 3 days of your purchase you will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
No information submitted by a buyer will be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.
, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Aarknet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here