To assist the FMAC Audit Engineer to meet the objective of the Facilities Management Audit & Compliance Department.
1. Responsible for FM Service Quality System maintenance.
2. Conduct site investigation, measurement, analyze, &/or make recommendations for building performance improvements.
3. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
4. Assist FMAC Audit Engineer in establishing, introducing and maintaining the FM Guidebook & FM Service Quality Manual.
5. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the service quality system.
6. Conduct training to build service quality awareness.
7. Interface with Engineering & Maintenance and Hospitality Services Department to ensure the effectiveness of the service process.
8. Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and recommend proper corrective and preventive actions.
9. Recommend improvements for better Auditor’s assessment process and procedures.
10. Preparation of Audit reports.
11. Other functions that required by/under the scope of FMAC Department
Engineering Graduate, Computer Literate, Knowledgeable in Building System
1. Implementation of Facilities Management on residential & commercial building/property.
2. FM Technical Auditing/ISO 9001 Auditing
3. Monitoring & control of Service Level Agreement.
4. FM Processes & procedures
5. Minimum 3 years GCC working experience in diverse multi-national & multi-ethnic workforce.