** Please mention Aarknet Jobs when replying to this advertisement **
My client, a reputed Middle East based Islamic Bank is looking for a CEO to join its expanding team in Bahrain.
Your role as a CEO would require alignment to the vision, mission and values of the bank with overall responsibility for strategic development, business management and achievement of targeted income and operating profit.
• Provide the overall direction of the Bank keeping in mind the best interests of shareholders, customers & employees.
• Develop, manage and execute the operational plans based on strategic plans set and agreed with the Board.
• Maximize growth and profitability in a manner consistent with Sharia principles and standards.
• Balance Sheet Management, Capital Adequacy (ALCO) and Risk Management.
• Business / Finance graduate (MBA would be preferred).
• Must have 15 to 20 years top executive level leadership experience in Banking, with at least 5 years within Islamic Banking - Sharia’a compliant Corporate, Retail and Investment Banking in the GCC.
• Ideally you will currently hold a C-level position within an Islamic Bank now.
• Must have a strong background in treasury.